Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chapter 10 - Marie

As I opened the pages for this chapter I noted that all of the pages are blacked out AGAIN! And theres an envelope with a paper that includes the events of chapter 3.
And here is what the letter said:

dear journal

I like her, a lot. School has changed for me, I feel as if ever since Marie came into my life, things have changed for the better. Marie inspires me, she is beautiful. My family tease me however accept my relationship and she has a wonderful place in my heart. Her strong character and amazing personality made her one my favorite women in my life along with my mother of course. She is like my guide to this road I came here to follow and with her here with me, I feel as I she is guiding me on the right path, the path that I came her to pursue. Marie has taken up most of my time, but I'm okay with that she take as much time as she wants, i wouldn't mind because around her i smile and i feel good. we do many things together and i enjoy that i really do… oh marie Marie Marie
Anyway I have amazing news, after three days of horrible exams I was one of the seven that passed, I was the first!!
Marie and good grades?
Yes this is the life.
- Camara

No comments:

Post a Comment